Thursday, July 16, 2015

It's our third day in Paris, and its La Fete Nationale - Bastille Day. In the morning, we slept in and took time to watch a short documentary on Picasso before heading to his museum. I'm really glad we spent the time getting a background on his life and artwork because it really enriched the experience.
With that said, I can say that my biggest impression of Picasso is that he has successfully conceived of every possible way one can paint naked women. I've seen enough oil on canvas breasts to fill several lifetimes. It was just boobs everywhere you looked. Sometimes you would go up to a picture, squint a bit, turn you head and think, "Yuuup. Boobs."
Renoir was quoted as saying once, "If it weren't for the female breast, I might never have become a painter." Just a bunch of dudes looking at naked chicks.
Attached are a couple examples of the many breasts that I saw. I particularly like the nip slip one. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment